Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fancy Sliding Tab Menu V2

The Fancy Sliding Tab Menu is back and better than ever in Version 2 and this time I’ve included an idle state listener to bring all the tabs back to their normal state after a desired amount of time without mouse movement on the window.

The menu is developed in script.aculo.us and as I have mentioned above has some extra features as requested in comments after the last version of the Fancy Sliding Tab Menu. I have some more ideas for the menu and once I have implemented those I will post on here again with full documentation. I have really put it up here for now to hear peoples comments.




Demo



Have a look for yourself at the new Fancy Sliding Tab Menu demo.


Code



Feel free to download the Fancy Sliding Menu Code.

0 comments: