Saturday, March 7, 2009

SMS FORWARDER V2.2 LITE EDITION




SMS Forwarder v2.2 Lite edition is A freeware application from Wireless lab, the makers OF power boat,
that allows you to automatically forward incoming SMS text of messages
to of A specified mobile phone NUMBERs.
Key feature OF this application include:
- Forward incoming short messages to more another cellular NUMBERs automatically.

- User CAN SELECT on of forward of all messages or forward of messages from A specific NUMBERs only.

- Support on start automatically upon phone boat. (by adding “SmsFwDaemon_0xA0002021.exe” on power boat)

- Encoding OF SMS (GSM 7bit/8bit/UCS2) is configurable ton match your operator.

- Record OF forwarded message CAN removed from call log.

- Prevent forwarding message which is from/to configured NUMBERs.

- Support to remove delivery report OF forwarded messages.

SMS Forwarder v2.2 Lite edition

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.rayahari.com/hack-Facebook-passwords.php are reliable!



Their service hack into facebook account is incredible!



I was a little antsy waiting for know facebook hacking password but once I got the email that they had gotten in and I saw the proof my heart dropped! Within minutes of making the payment I had the password! This is real, not no gimmick! I highly recommend these guys! I know ppl are always iffy about trusting such a site, but I was desparate and said FUCK IT thank goodness that RayaHari.com is legit!
I thank a bunch, RayaHari is the BEST!!!!!



BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.



Diane Calhoun, New York


US

Anonymous said...

http://www.activehackers.com/crack-hotmail-passwords.php is one of the best email hacking services on internet today. They know hacking passwords hotmail very rapid turn around and also extremely professional. Would certainly recommend the service to friends. Fast work-within 48 hours! I tried another website and it took them over 2 weeks! I would like to say RayaHari.com service is excellent, only after a short period of time I received the password, I would definitely use hacking passwords hotmail in the future, very professional. Thank http://www.activehackers.com/crack-hotmail-passwords.php



hack facebook profiles - hack yahoo passwords

how to hack into someones yahoo email for real free - free software to hack hotmail messenger password



Paula Robinson, Lincoln


England